Welcome to Harvestly’s Weekly Newsletter!
Here at Harvestly we are ringing in the new year with new vendors, products, and updates we would love to share with you all. Though we may be apart, Harvestly aims to keep our community connected by supporting one another.
What’s New with Harvestly?
As Harvestly continues to grow, we are constantly looking for news ways to support local businesses and connect with the community.
We have lots of exciting news to share with you:
- This past December, Harvestly officially has its own space which works both as an office as well as a fulfillment area. With our new office, we are also able to offer pick-up as an option. Customers who live or work near our fulfillment space are able to stop by Thursday’s 3:30pm to 6:30 pm and pick up their order free of cost!
- Harvestly has also added the option to the website to ship SLOcally made, non perishable products to loved-ones anywhere in the U.S.
- Harvestly has also teamed up with the Cal Poly Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship and San Luis Obispo’s Small Business Development Center! We are super excited to be working with these great organizations.
- Be on the lookout for new insulated AND reusable bags for orders in the future!
New and Noteworthy Vendors:
Looking for a way to freshen up your home? These new vendors offer great self-care products for you and your family.
- Nugget of Love provides a variety of handmade candles, soaps, scrubs, and more all natural products.
- Mermaid Makings also offers homemade Soaps, Shampoo, Lotions, Bath Bombs, and Chapstick.
- Naked Ladies Apothecary sells handmade natural body care products made from organically grown and sustainably wildcrafted herbs and plant-derived oils.
And, of course, more delicious local foods curated just for you!
- The Artisan Wheelhouse - Plant-Based Creamery Vegan Cream Cheese and Brie using only the best organic ingredients
- REAL crisp, refreshing flavored water with 20mg of CBD (Hemp Extract)
- La Migliore Italian Bakery: handcrafted Artisan Breads, Desserts and authentic Italian Entrees
- Wild bread co - explores the lost art of naturally leavened bread making to make delicious and nutritious loaves
New Noteworthy Items:
Fermented Carrot & Habanero Hot Sauce
Marshmallow & Salted caramel filled Chocolate Heart
Smoked Ham Tamale
Tagliatelle TriColore Organic Pasta
Get to Know our Team Members!
“Coming from an ag background, I love that we get to help other food and ag vendors connect with their local communities.”
- Lars, Vendor Relations and Logistics for Harvestly