A fresh-cut, professionally designed bouquet, wrapped in a recyclable / compostable paper sleeve, featuring organic blooms and foliage from Farmermaid Flowers.
Flower varieties and colors will vary, depending on what's in season.
Tips for Flower Care
Keep your flowers looking fresh, and make them last as long as possible.
- Give them a fresh cut right when you receive them.
- Place them in a clean vase, with fresh water right away.
- Make sure no leaves are submerged. Remove them, if they are.
- Keep them out of direct sunlight, heat, wind or A/C vents, and away from ripening fruit.
- If the water gets murky, change it and give the stems a fresh cut.
- If your vase is opaque and you can't tell if the water is murky or clear, plan on changing it every few days.
- As blooms fade, remove them and continue to enjoy what's still looking fresh.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.