FARMER'S CHOICE: Think of it as a "Chef's Special" or a "Mystery Grab Bag" because it will be different every time, but it's always going to be a lovely, beautiful surprise!
In the spring months, we will be bunching anemones, daffodils and ranunculus. In the summer months, we will be bunching dahlias, sunflowers, and zinnias, to name a few. What you'll get is the Farmer's Choice of the brightest, best blooms of the week, to brighten your home or office.
These fresh-cut, organic, locally-grown flowers are wrapped in a recyclable and compostable paper sleeve.
Tips for Flower Care
Keep your flowers looking fresh, and make them last as long as possible.
- Give them a fresh cut right when you receive them.
- Place them in a clean vase, with fresh water right away.
- Make sure no leaves are submerged. Remove them, if they are.
- Keep them out of direct sunlight, heat, wind or A/C vents, and away from ripening fruit.
- If the water gets murky, change it and give the stems a fresh cut.
- If your vase is opaque and you can't tell if the water is murky or clear, plan on changing it every few days.
- As blooms fade, remove them and continue to enjoy what's still looking fresh.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.